Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Quik key - file not supported

Hi Guys,

I’m using gopro 5 black for two years. Because I changed macbook for ipad i decided to buy Quik key for ios. downloading videos by wifi is talking all day long. Unfortunately after connecting it to my ipad pro 10.5 2017, I was able to see videos, event to watch them, but when I’m trying to download them to ipad there is info: File not supported.

Im recording in 2.7k in 60fps.

Can you please let know, if anyone is going to fix those error?

CB12F2C8-6A55-4CC9-9E61-2FF7CAC24684.png

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: Quik key - file not supported

ok, I found application bug. I’m able to download video one by one. When I’m trying to download all of them there are always an error. 

try to download one by one like this

1. plugin Quik

2. open GoPro app and choose view with files from quik

3. click on single video and start playing it. Then when video will be buffered click to download it. It should pass. If not cancel downloading and try to download again (without playing it again)

It should work 😎😎😎

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hello @pabi88,

Please check out this article for guide on supported resolutions for GoPro App: https://gopro.com/help/articles/question_answer/Supported-Resolutions-for-Copy-and-Share-in-the-GoPr...

Thanks, 
Marius

GoPro

This may also help, @pabi88

Since the source file that you have is in 2.7K/ 60 fps, you may also find this helpful: https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/hevc

Thanks, 

Marius

Tourist

Hi @mariustanya,

thank you for your answer but unfortunately those articles I have seen before and there is no help for me in them. I’m using Ipad pro 10.5 with the newest IOS.

So after reading those articles my hardware is good enough to work with 2.7k/60fps. But its not working.

So still we coming back to GoPro app bug.

Please let me know if U can fix this somehow because already spend money for your accessorie which is not working how it should.

Cheers

Greg

GoPro

Hey Greg,

@pabi88

If you get in touch with our Support Team directly they may be able to help!

You can get in touch by Phone or Chat: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

ok, I found application bug. I’m able to download video one by one. When I’m trying to download all of them there are always an error. 

try to download one by one like this

1. plugin Quik

2. open GoPro app and choose view with files from quik

3. click on single video and start playing it. Then when video will be buffered click to download it. It should pass. If not cancel downloading and try to download again (without playing it again)

It should work 😎😎😎

Tourist

Same issue with my iPad Pro 10.5 and hero 6!!

DA54508B-BC7C-4594-9765-FD9357B8A425.png
Sightseer

this is an ongoing issue for sometime - i think i have had this issue for over a year on the ipad iphone ... its really a pain in the AZZ! ESPECIALLY HAVING 20 VIDEOS AND HAVING TO DOWNLOAD ONE BY ONE!!!! 

Ieven went out and bought a new quick key (that i cant take back) to try this . i feel like they did this on purpose as you can see theres no result