Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Quik crashes w my Mobile Samsung GalaxS8

[ New ]
I don't understand this. I was able to use Quick for a good while in windows ter .. Recently I had to reinstall it. I uninstalled it to make more room on my phone a few weeks ago. . I reinstalled it after I freed up 16 GB of storage! The latest reinstall is not cooperating... any help here is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Quik crashes w my Mobile Samsung GalaxS8

[ New ]

Hi @javajuju,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. The fix for Quik for mobile app crashing when adding a photo is now available at the Google Play Store. Please install the latest version of Quik App (or update to it).  After updating, clear cache on the app (phone) settings (just clear cache and not clear data), and restart your phone. Please let us know if the app works correctly now. 

Kind Regards,
Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Quik crashes w my Mobile Samsung GalaxS8

[ New ]

Hi @javajuju,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. The fix for Quik for mobile app crashing when adding a photo is now available at the Google Play Store. Please install the latest version of Quik App (or update to it).  After updating, clear cache on the app (phone) settings (just clear cache and not clear data), and restart your phone. Please let us know if the app works correctly now. 

Kind Regards,
Ann