Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

Quik app is broken

The quik app will not open to edit. Cannot duplicate and edit anymore. It's been broken for a while now I'm using Android. Many others have the same problem. Please fix this problem!!!
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quik app is broken

Hi @dannysiggers,

May I know what phone are you using?

Also we'd like to know the resolution of the video. 

-Jay

Highlighted
Hiker

It's the same on any phone. This problem is rampant across the board on video that's a few min long. I have a moto g7 plus and Samsung s7 same issues on both. Have un installed and reinstalled app also.
Highlighted
GoPro

@dannysiggers may I know the resolution  and frame rate (fps) of the video?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]
1080p 60fps sorry missed that. I can make the video and save it, my device is not the problem lots of memory and storage. It's a bug in the software.
Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks @dannysiggers,

Let's try this. 

Try to edit a short video without any photo.

Next, edit a short video with at least 3 photos. 

If that will work, please limit the amount of clips you're adding to the timeline. 

If that won't really work please contact GoPro customer support for assistance. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

-Jay

Highlighted
Hiker

Thanks but that isn't the point, as I mentioned it's with 3min or so videos. Support should be aware of this and fix it.
Highlighted
Hiker

Responses like this are nothing but a waste of time, please refrain from doing this. Why would anyone want to limit a video to 3 pictures. Give me a break why are you even here?