Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quik app help

@superdive45772

Hi, 

Your video is probably too long compared to the music you use. You need to add a longer music.

Highlighted
Tourist

The GoPro App (Below Figure) is the mobile app designed by GoPro for use with its cameras. Although you can use a GoPro without this app, it provides an arguably better interface for controlling the camera than does the camera's native interface. GoPro App allows your mobile device to act as a remote control for the camera and even provides a live preview. It also lets you change camera modes and access the recordings stored inside the camera. 

03gopro-app-5.png

Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Studio is a free app created by GoPro that's designed to help you to create movies from your raw footage. GoPro cameras create a series of 4 GB files as they record video. GoPro Studio can help you assemble these 4 GB chunks into a single video file, while also allowing you to do some lightweight editing.
Highlighted
Sightseer

You can get your video back by using any recovery software. I would personally recommend you to contact to the Geek Squad Support team and get the recovery software from them as previously I have also face the same problem and I contacted them and they help me out.

Highlighted
Sightseer

thanks for your comprehensive answer @jayeshr16 it really helped me.

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for this community this is using my iPad and my photos are just from the photos app. You can visit to discover sites and apps list.