Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Quik Transitions

[ New ]
When I edit clips together in the Quik app sometimes the themes do a great job adding transitions to my edits. However, I’d love to have more control over which transitions are being used for each video clip. Obviously the app already has these transitions built into it, but I can’t find a way to actually have full control of them. Does anyone know how to do this without using another service like premiere pro or iMovie? If not, I’d love to see the GoPro Quik team add more control over transitions otherwise I’ll have to use another service.
GoPro

Re: Quik Transitions

[ New ]

@jstellon, we value your suggestions and we're continuously working on improving the experience of our users. We'll share this with our team. Let us know if anything else comes up.

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback but indeed at the moment, full control over transitions isn't open to manual control, it's all manager automatically by the engine.
This is something we are considering, but that will be more of a long-term work.
Sightseer

[ New ]

Boom! I normaly use Davinci Resolve and now wanted to quickly adjust a short clip and give the app a try. I really like the features but I*m absolutely missing the possibility of having control over the transitions - in my oppinion a must have! 

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,
I see what you mean, for the moment we're not there yet. We want to keep it quick and easy right we letting the video style do the work of transitions and effects. The app isn't a Final Cut Pro app where you do everything manually and can decide and control everything.