Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

Quik Key - Import Issues

I have:

Hero 5

iPhone 7+ 128GB

Quik Key

GoPro App

All Apps/Firmware/iOS Up to date.

Issue:

Previously I could import all my video's recorded on my Hero 5, from the Quik Key into my iPhone. To clarify 'all'. However, it seems after the GoPro App was updated last week, it no longer converts any videos which the iPhone couldn't play, when using the Quik Key. The only way to get these videos onto my iPhone is to connect via wifi on the App, which takes ages. 

This is what successfully transferred via the Quik Key:

720P 120FPS

720P 100FPS

720P 50PFS

720P 25FPS

960 50FPS

960 120FPS

1080 25FPS

1080 50FPS

1440 50FPS

2.7 25FPS

And Failed:

4K 25

4K 24

2.7 50

1440 80

1080 120

1080 90

1080 80

720 240

This link, states that they all should work whether importing via Quik Key or GoPro App

https://gopro.com/help/articles/Question_Answer/Supported-Resolutions-for-Copy-and-Share-in-the-GoPr...

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quik Key - Import Issues

Hey @mossesque,

Are you still running into this issue? I do not have my Quik Key handy but it is something I could test tonight. I will also run this by our App Team to see if this is something they have seen.

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi Ryan,

Yeah, still having the same issue, only the video formats I've mentioned above will import via the Quik Key, everything else fails.

Hope you have the same issue, and can escalate to App Team, when I have a online Chat customer support, they also had the same issue.

Thanks

Dan

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi Ryan.

Any update from the App team.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hey @mossesque

The team is aware of the issues and a fix is in progress. However there is no date yet for the fix. Once I hear any more I will let you know!

Cheers,

Ryan

Highlighted
Hiker

I cant transfer 2,7 60 fps "file not supported". I also get this message often when I transfer 1080 but it works trying a few times. Don´t you try the products before you let them go on the market? I have been spending a lot of money now on gopro (hero 6) that isnt working correct. I feel that it can not be said that Gopro have good quality products anymore.

Highlighted
Tourist

Any update on a date?

I experience similar problems with 2.7K at 30fps. A few months ago I did not have this problem
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi All
I am facing the same issue for Android app with Samsung A5 Phone and Samsung S2 Tablet

I am on vacation in Philippines at the moment and have major problem with Quik App and videos. My problem is following...

After importing my videos with a lengh of up to 25sec, Quik only show up to 8sec only and in middle of the video the movie is hanging and flickering.

This was never happen before and deleting and installing the Quik App new doesn't help.

Has anyone an idea what can cause this issue, so I can have the full lengh of my videos available and maintain them by my own?

Thanks in advance for you answer

Regards
Mikel