Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Quik App for Android:Problems with import Videos from Google Photos

[ New ]

I am trying to create an video with the Quik App for Android. I saved all my photos and videos in Google Photos. Now when I want to import my photos and videos within the Quik App from Google Photos, I can only see my pictures and no videos.

If I log into my Google Photos App the videos are shown though.

Please help

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Quik App for Android:Problems with import Videos from Google Photos

[ New ]
Hi,

Quik App as it is currently will not be supported so best would be for you to switch to GoPro App when you can.

In GoPro App you can choose media from the phone as well as GoPro media from the app.
As for Dropbox and Google Photos, this is planned but it won't come right now as we have other priorities to tackle first, so it's more of a long-term improvement.
Thank you for the feedback.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

I'm sorry about that but Quik App hasn't been updated in a while so this feature isn't maintained.

With GoPro App you can import phone media into your edits, if you want to try that.
https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/how-to-create-a-multi-clip-edit-in-the-gopro-app
Hiker

[ New ]
Hello

Will the Quik be updated in the future or is going to be discontinued?

Will the be an feature in the GoPro App to use videos and potos from Dropbox or Google Photos?
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Quik App as it is currently will not be supported so best would be for you to switch to GoPro App when you can.

In GoPro App you can choose media from the phone as well as GoPro media from the app.
As for Dropbox and Google Photos, this is planned but it won't come right now as we have other priorities to tackle first, so it's more of a long-term improvement.
Thank you for the feedback.