Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Quik App failed to play music track properly after download

[ New ]
I've just put together a video clip of an assortment of pics and videos, selected the theme and adjusted everything so it's just right. Everything looked and sounded great... until I chose to save the file and download it onto my mobile... Note 9. When I play the saved file in my native handsets' gallery, the music track failed to play properly and the sound is all distorted. The video itself works fine, just the audio track is messed up. Is anybody else having this issue?
GoPro

Re: Quik App failed to play music track properly after download

[ New ]

Hello @superagentgram

Is the issue observed when using a different (another) media player? Was the music track under any of the categories, or from My Music folder? See if selecting a different music file will have an effect. Also check if the theme you selected matters. I created a sample video and used one of the suggestions under "Our picks for this style" and the video saved in my Samsung phone gallery played back without any issue. Are you using the latest version of Quik for mobile? You can ensure this by uninstalling and re-installing the app. 

Let us know how it works out. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Marius,

Thanks for your reply.

The issue was observed using the native Samsung Gallery player.  I had used the songs that was provided in the Quik Library and tried changing themes, but it still didn't work.  I've updated all my apps last night, and now it seems to work okay!

Thanks for a great app!

Graham

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello Graham,

It was the same with my audio tracks recently. I tried to make up a short video clip from my last kayaking event. The issue was with the old version of Quik. Then I found the latest version of Quik for mobile and had to re-install the app. Anyway, everything works fine now.

Update: Quik App (Quik 4.7.3.3842-c42c1025e)

Best

RJ

RJ Dowell

GoPro Kayaking Community domyhomework