10-03-2019 01:59 PM
The tips on this page are too general or not specific to my case.
Have I lost my projects? Can I never edit again?
If I reinstall it completely, I lose the project. I don't want to lose these.
If that is the case then it makes no sense to use the application anymore, as it is useless.
10-10-2019 06:10 PM
@nobleblaze2066, we'd like to gather more details to help further isolate the issue. When did the problem start? Were there changes in your phone that happened before you experienced the issues in the app?
Additionally, what's the version of Quik for Mobile installed on your phone? What's the Android versions installed?
10-10-2019 09:35 PM
10-15-2019 01:47 AM - edited 10-15-2019 01:51 AM
- I created a project with a lot of images (no video, just images).
- It was ~03:20 minutes long.
- The editing process was ~3 hours.
- I could export it, saved to device. That was all right.
- After, the next day I wanted to edit the project again with the "Duplicate and edit" function.
- From now on, the project was no longer editable.
In addition, no special events have occurred.
- Quik Android app version is 22.214.171.12457-000c9d44b4
- Android version is 9
- Device modell is Huawei P10 VTR-L29
- Build-version is 126.96.36.199(C432E1R1P9pach02)
It may still be important: After editing on the phone no longer worked, so I re-created the whole project on an older Samsung Tab. There isn't similar problem with editing (similar images, similar effects, similar long project).
11-14-2019 06:17 PM
@nobleblaze2066, sorry for the delayed response. By any chance, before selecting "duplicate and edit" in the Quik app, did you delete some of the contents in your mobile device's gallery folder? You will not be able to edit the project again after saving it if the contents are no longer accessible on your phone.