Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Quick mobile video file format

[ New ]

Hi, I did some video clip on Quick mobile application (android) but when I tried to open this file on my PC it can't be recornized by any software. What kind of file type is? How can I convert it in order to edit in Adobe Premier?

gopro.PNG

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Quick mobile video file format

[ New ]

@superoasis74676 When you save the project/edit you made through Quik for mobile (choosing save without sharing on the options), it is automatically saved on your phone's local gallery or photo application.

When you connect your phone to a computer, this storage folder should be accessible. The file saved will be an MP4 file. Try checking through internal storage, then DCIM, then Quik. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@superoasis74676, I find it kinda odd. I usually copy the files off my phone to my computer and the videos saved from the GoPro mobile apps are in video format (MP4/MOV). How did you import this file to your computer? Can you try copying the file again? Do you see the same file type when accessing it from your phone?

Hiker

[ New ]
I save it to Google disk and then downloaded to PC but it did see file extension.
Also, I didn't see when the files from quick mobile app are stored, they are hidden.
How do you save it to mp4/mov format?
GoPro

[ New ]

@superoasis74676 When you save the project/edit you made through Quik for mobile (choosing save without sharing on the options), it is automatically saved on your phone's local gallery or photo application.

When you connect your phone to a computer, this storage folder should be accessible. The file saved will be an MP4 file. Try checking through internal storage, then DCIM, then Quik. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Thanks, I found it