12-11-2018 09:26 PM
12-12-2018 11:46 AM
What phone are you using?
Do you have the Quik up to date?
Do you still remember the resolution used on these videos?
Are you able to play the video files on the GoPro app?
12-12-2018 07:19 PM
The quick app worked perfectly on my last video a few weeks ago.. I hope you can find a solution, thanks a lot.
12-13-2018 08:20 AM
Thanks for getting back to us @kasparinho
Try these steps:
- Change the video style
- Modify a little something in your project
- Pause the preview to let it load
- Make your video a bit shorter
- Close, reopen the app and restart your device
- Free up memory by closing all other apps
- Free up space on your device (if the app crashes at 100% by a "save to photos" it's probably because you don't have enough space)
- Update your device to the current operating system
- Restart Quik: exit project, save it as a draft, exit and kill app, start it again.
- Try a simple video style such as: Grammy or Raw (video styles such as Action and Lapse are more demanding)
- Last resort: try to make a clean install BUT be aware that your videos in Quik for mobile will be deleted so make sure you save them to your camera roll first. However know that videos uploaded online are still there. Clean install can help, especially after an update.
Let us know how it goes.
12-18-2018 06:22 AM