Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Quick crashed

Quik is crashed after adding any photo please help me
GoPro

Re: Quick crashed

Hello @hanynile

Sorry about that. There is currently an issue with adding photos to Quik. Our team is aware and is already working on a fix. We will keep you posted once we have new information. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Sightseer

Same issue experiencing, any update
Tourist

Hey,1 week passed. We could not use Quik.
GoPro

@hanynile, @redshore07663, @bravebluff60370 - Sorry about that. Our team is already working on it. We will definitely post about it when we have an update on a fix. Apologies for the inconvenience. In the meantime, if you have an iOS device, you can continue or create your projects using it. Only Android devices are affected by the issue. 

Tourist

Hi, I'm also a new user and not being able to do the very things i bought a gopro to do is more than frustrating. Can you give a time that you expect this issue to be sorted or can you or someone else advise on an alternative?
GoPro

@adeptwave72226, since we've found out that it's caused by an update outside of Quik App in Android devices, we're currently investigating the issue and working on a fix. An alternate solution is to use Quik for Mobile in an iOS device if you have one available. Rest assured, we'll keep everyone posted as soon as we have any further update regarding this issue. Your time and patience are very much appreciated.

Tourist

@aenriquez @mariustanya 

In fact, i was not thinking to reply this messages. But, Your (I mean GoPro) answers are not god way for customer. I'm customer and i have been using GoPro Products for more than 5 years in my social life also professional sports life. Most of GoPro customers are in the same level. So They can find other platform (iOS) option if they have. Theese answer can not help any of cutomer. I'm absolutely sure. If any customer has this problem and have waited 10 Days after your message they realise let's try ios tabhlet. It's impossible.

For my side, I do not have any ios device. So i have been using Google Mobile devices for a long time. So for me I can easily uninstall Quik and choose other application. Next time when i will buy new GoPro product i can think to change alternatives too... It's for my side.

Moreover, I'm a comp. engineer for my 13 years working life i have been working as Developer, Solution Arc, Consultant and Project Manager in software companies. i answered you as a customer. I do not want to answer business. Shortly, It's pirority bug, also effects all of Android platform, and users can not use this app because of the bug is in main feature. So 10 days means hell. 1 day or 2 days can be acceptable.

Have a nice day