Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Quick app problem

Hi,
Thank you for all information and tips. I will test it. In the meantime I have tried to create video in gopro app and it worked. I was able to do it. However, there is a problem with changing the order of single clips. I mean it is impossible to drag one clip or photo and change a place (for exampe third instead of second). Is this function blocked? I do not see the option to delete the file by dragging either. How can I do it?
Highlighted
GoPro

@zippyrange03355 

The function to drag and drop clip is still there  - you have to be in Timeline mode (first icon under the preview two rectangles with a play button) long press on asset to move it.
However if you're in Edit mode (you'll see all the edit options like Trim / Frame / Filter / Speed / Volume) you can't move assets there.

Hope it helps.

Thanks @danielr15  for your help and tips! You got it all right :) Merci!

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi all,. Thank you for your support and all advices.
I went thgrough all clips and files and finally have identified one picture which was with a failiure and blocked all operation. I have uploaded all files again, except this foto, and Quick works fine.
I am also able to drag files in gopro app.
Thank you once again for useful and very helpful tips.
Greetz
Darek
Highlighted
Explorer

Awesome, great to hear!