Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Quick app doesn’t work on ipad

[ New ]

Hello. Quick app doesn’t work on ipad since 3 of January. When I open app it works 1-2 seconds and then closes by itself. I checked all updates is installed. I tried to reboot the ipad, it still doesn’t work. I have plus subscription. What to do? Ipad pro, ios 15.1

I have a lot of materials in quick app that wasn't added in Mural and they are not in cloud so I affraid to loose it if I will reinstall the app. That why I need help from support. What to fo? I can't use gopro for 3 weeks already because of this error

GoPro

Re: Quick app doesn’t work on ipad

[ New ]

Hi @gearsxb

The latest version of the GoPro Quik app on iOS is 10.6.

Please make sure to restart the device after the update.

Let us know how it goes with the new version.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

It,s already installed. I updated already Ipad and gopro quick up to 10.6 version. My problem is appeared after this update up to 10.6 version. I have been used about 4 years gopro quick and now it's broken. What to do? I have a lot of video from gopro, they were not added in Mural, so they are not in cloud storage. I affraid to loose it. I need help from technical support 

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks! @gearsxb

We'll have this shared with the team.

To further isolate this, can you please test if the same happens with another device/phone?

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi @gearsxb
Sorry about that, I would suggest that you wait out a bit for our update 10.7 to come out, we have several crash fixes that will be included. I believe it should be out this week.
Tourist

[ New ]

Unfortunately I have no opportunity to test this problem on another ipad, it's seems that it's problem only on my device because last QUICK update somehow has broken this app. I have gopro quick on iphone, it works there, but all my video and photo on the ipad. So I'm not available to use it or to save in somehow.

Tourist

[ New ]

It would be great, I wait for update. Is it will be available on this week already?

And another qustion: there is a function to delete or "Сгрузить приложение" (I don't know how it will be from Russian in English). Can it help? If I do it my photos and videos will be saved?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi,

Update 10.7 should be out sometimes this week, it's in review by Apple, once this is done, it'll go live. Restart your device after the udpate.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you. What about my second question?

GoPro

[ New ]
So I'm not sure I understood your other question. If you delete the app it will delete its content.
If you have a GoPro subscription all of your media are sent to the GoPro Cloud and you should have a Cloud tab.
If you have a Quik sub, only your Mural collections are sent but you don't have access to them per say.
Tourist

[ New ]

I have plus subscribtion but not all my content in Mural. So it's not in cloud and I can not let my content be deleted. Is it possible your technical suuport to help my concrete technical problem? I pay for gopro services but can not use it almost for month already...

GoPro

[ New ]
We need to wait for 10.7 to see how it goes on your iPad.
Tourist

[ New ]

Ok. I will wait for update.

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,
10.7 is now available, how does it work for you? Please update from the AppStore page.