Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Quick app crashing

Hi
I‘m using the iPhone XS 512GB and I‘ve the same problem since a few days. The Quik-App crashes in 5-10 seconds after opened it, I reinstalled the App 3 times, but still the same problem here. What‘s the problem?
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @firstclass1

Thank you for sharing the information. Our team is working on this crashing issue.

Please continue to check our website for updates.

Regards!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I was referred to your post since I also had problems with my app. The problem is different. My did not connect to WiFi. Here is what I did and it seems to fix my problem. Try it see if it works for you.
I uninstall the app. I performed a hard reset on the iPhone.
I reset the network setting on the GoPro.
Re-install the app and performed the new connection.
That seemed to have solved the problem. I tried all of the in separate and nothing worked. Did all of them together and it work. Hope it works for you too
Highlighted
Sightseer

One more here... same problem on mu xs max 256gb 😞
Highlighted
Tourist

I also have an iPhone XS Max and several of my apps. GoPro and none GoPro apps where not working correctly after transferring from my old phone to the new one. All of them so far are working perfect after deleting the apps. Performing a hard reset on the iPhone and than reinstalling the apps. You should all try doing this see if it works for you. I have the 256Gb and this has worked for me in the GoPro Ap. The Quik App. The Best Buy App. The Chase App and the PlayStation App. I did my old phone backup and restore to my new phone with my iMAC. I got a feeling something did not go correct in that process.
Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same problem on iPhone XMax 512 GB

Highlighted
Tourist

Same issue here any update to solve the problem
Highlighted
GoPro

@royalvista0750 @coolmesa4620 We're working on it!