Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Quick app crashing

The beta is working flawlessly! Thanks for staying engaged on this issue and providing a solution. I will update this thread with any issues that may come up.
Highlighted
Tourist

Just in time for my trip! Thank you @haindash!
GoPro

Glad to hear that :) Thanks a lot!!!

Tourist

Thank you so much for the link to the Beta-version, it works fine! So glad... 

Sightseer

iPhone XS, 256, no error message just crashes 5 seconds after I’m in the app. I see the list of thumbnails for the app’s auto-made videos of each week on the screen. There’s not even enough time to click one. It just crashes. Occasionally I can click the “+” button the create and it crashes instantly.
Tourist

@coolcreek15346 no worries their is a beta now that is working great. I am sure GoPro will update the app soon. The other part that no one has mentioned is. Do you have a GoPro Plus account? My never crashed after reinstalling it. But others did. I do not have GoPro Plus. I wonder if it happened when the app tries to open your save data from the GoPro Plus account stored on the cloud that is causing it to crash.
Tourist

@victor86pr I do not have GoPro Plus, and have uninstalled and still crashes. Hope the beta test is going well as I am not old enough to join.
GoPro

@coolcreek15346 5.0.1 beta is now available, follow this link to get the beta > https://testflight.apple.com/join/grBiK0aL
It fixes the crash :)