Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Quick app crashing

@dandexteejr @goprokarma how long is your video when it crashes? Is the app running for 10 seconds than crashing. Or Asoon as you play a video or try to create a video it does it. Their has to be more to it. I only have small videos with 10 - 15 seconds max. I created just for test because honestly I do not use the app I rather use my Mac. Did you delete the app. Force restart and download the app again?
Highlighted
GoPro

@fasthero31620

Sorry about that, I'll see about getting a link to test the beta on this thread when it's ready. We're still working on it.

Highlighted
Tourist

@victor86pr My app crashes a couple seconds after opening. I am unable to start a video but i can see it started flashbacks. I did a restart and reinstall but no change
Highlighted
Tourist

@victor86pr both.
Highlighted
Tourist

Just wanted to report Quik on my XS Max 64gb started crashing today. It's strange because I was able to do a short test video this weekend. This time though, I only used the existing photos on my camera roll. No video clips from my hero7 and it crashed. I already joined the FB group and wanted to report this here as it's not limited to the high capacity phones.
Highlighted
GoPro

@jorgea1417 Thanks for reporting and for joining the group. I'll publish a link to the beta as soon as it's ready. I'm hoping to get it very soon now

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

@jorgea1417 @goprokarma @dandexterjr @victor86pr @fasthero31620 @rockystorm00108 @rappefiets @rapidriver70145 @hoox @aaronm26588

5.0.1 beta is now available, follow this link to get the beta > https://testflight.apple.com/join/grBiK0aL

Hope this helps, let me know :)

Highlighted
Tourist

The app beta is working properly so far! It does not crash as soon as opened and I am able to view and add media to projects from camera roll and the GoPro plus account! I’ll update if I run into any issues.