Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Quick app crashing

This is via wi-fi at the moment, Cheers, Nick

Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks @amg445

We'll take note of this information.

We are working on the issue and we'll get this post updated as soon as we have information.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
GoPro

@spirydawn00226 @goprokarma @amg445

Sorry about that, we are still working on fixing the crash on the new iPhones. Sorry it's taking so long :(

When 5.0.1 beta is ready you can get it here, https://www.facebook.com/groups/quik.ios.beta/ please ask to join.

Highlighted
Tourist

Anyway to be a part of the beta outside of Facebook? I don’t have a Facebook account.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Same problem still, but also had it on the iPhone 8? 

And the irony: Your link to sign up for a fix for a broken app is broken. Seems to be like you guys have a Software QA problem haha

Highlighted
Tourist

98A5CF78-3860-4DF7-8F96-4B47E9929DA2.jpeg

It seems to me whenever the circled part starts to show, the crashes begin to happen... 

Highlighted
Tourist

Tried all the mentioned tipps here (uninstall, install new, start the iphone xs aso.), but the app still crash after opened it :(

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello Marius,

yes, I've the iPhone Xs but with 512GB and the app still crash after opened it (I tried all mentioned tipps here: uninstall, start the iPhone new, install the app again aso. aso.) :(