Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Protunes vanished from app

Hi @mariustanya,

I will attach those two photos below. I will also include a screen capture of me trying to change the resolution in the app. 

42438091_267737087092292_6331390399759777792_n.jpg
And the screen capture video:

https://i.imgur.com/qFCAsaN.mp4

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you, @violentrunning. This is very helpful. I hope the others will be able to post as well. I am submitting a report now. By any chance, have you been able to manually update your camera and tried pairing again? We would like to isolate the issue further by making sure that there is nothing wrong with the current installation, even if the  current installation is already the latest version. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I have done the manual update, but sadly did not help. I've also uninstalled and installed the app along with trying a different wifi login. Unfortunately none of these things fixed the issue. The camera v3.03 was working just fine with the previous v4.6.1 phone app. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Got it! Thank you again, @violentrunning , for providing all these details. We will keep you posted. 

Highlighted
Hiker

I installed the app on a second device and got the same problems
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @spadeslayer,

This has been raised already. 

We'll keep you posted.

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Hiker

There is a photo in the comment above. It doesn’t show that protunes is missing but that’s what I’m seeing
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi Everyone, 

Do you have other device? Android specifically. 

Please try if you have one. We'll check if this is just a platform issue. 

Regards,

-Jay