Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Re: Protune settings removed from app

[ New ]

What a shame that Gopro remove protune, i have the Gopro Session 4 how i do now to change settings !?

Will not buy Gopro In the future , it always asked for trouble even the app will not connect most of the time and when i finally connect there no more protune settings ? wtf

will have to download older APK and disable updates what a waste of time !

Tourist

[ New ]

I spent more than hour in freezing cold trying to figure out how to change  exposure and iso  settings when realized that someone thought we don't need that settings in app anymore. What the heck GOPRO ? I s it some kind of april joke ?  It's only february ! 
Demand an urgent update !!! 
Gonna need that functionality soon !!!
UPDATE !
SHOW US SOME LOVE !

Tourist

[ New ]

Wow. It's beyond shady to remove features without notifying users. I was testing some equipment and did a search to see what was up with Protune missing. My GoPro is currently hanging upside down, in a case, 8 feet in the air, attached to a Cardellini clamp that's attached to a sprinkler pipe. And I'm supposed to climb up there, disconnect all the cables and then remove it from the housing to change WB? What a joke.

DSC_0002.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]

I totally understand your frustration - I had the exact same problem. Have you tried the Camera Tools App? They still haave the protune settings enabled. 

GoPro officially removed Protune from their app. Here's how to get those setting back!Want to learn more about how to shoot professional livestream content? ...
Tourist

[ New ]

Cosign on Camera Tools - the app is amazing.

Tourist

[ New ]

let's get it straight
- gopro removes some part of functionality  from application 

- gopro rolls out new PAID appliaction with this functionality

THAT IS SO LOW 

Tourist

[ New ]
I know I’ve said this before, but what an absolutely STUPID move to remove Protune settings from the app. They really are essential to getting good footage. Even if I could get to the actual camera to adjust them, screen control is clunky at best. The footage from my GoPro cameras has been virtually useless since they did this. Thanks for the heads up about Camera Tools app. Looks like I’ll be trying that out. Good news for Camera Tools developers...Horrible look for GoPro. As it is now, I will def not be putting any more into my GoPro rigs as I will likely be phasing them out in favor of an action cam with more practical controls. It’s been a nice run GoPro. Get your s**t together.
Sightseer

[ New ]

It's Obvious what your users want, and here it is 2 months later and you still haven't returned the functionality that we had. We shouldn't have to go to 3rd party app because of you removing features. I'll never buy another go pro product.