Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Re: Protune settings removed from app

[ New ]
Install previous version 7.2.1 problem solved

https://mobile.softpedia.com/apk/capture/7.2.1/
Tourist

[ New ]
I was super excited to see this link until I realized it was for Android. Thank you though Megadusk! Anybody know where to find an older version of the app for iPhone?
Tourist

[ New ]
This is the dumbest thing that I could have ever imagined! I now would need to touch my camera and put it outta whack every time I wanna change E.V. or something.... Wow..... Just... Wow.
Proper HDR photos, (which is what I use it for the MOST) are now something that I just simply am not able to do....
So, just like THAT, in one fell swoop that makes NO sense to begin with, I have nearly no use for my $700 purchase.
Well done, GoPro. You did it. You made the biggest blunder in your companies history.
Sightseer

[ New ]
GoPro bring back the protune settings in the app!
Tourist

[ New ]

Until you buy a new GoPro camera which requires a newer version of the app, which requires you to uninstall and install this version everytime you want to change settings.

Tourist

[ New ]

Clearly gopro has no concept of what power users need, and having to fiddle with a remote and/or QR code to attempt to adjust things dynamically is garbage. There are so many situations where it makes sense to keep those items available within app, on top of providing other means for individuals to adjust settings.  Very dissapointed yet again by gopro logic.

Tourist

[ New ]

Yes GoPro seems to be clueless when it comes to customer support. It's obvious no one actually likes this and no one wanted this. But they don't care.

Tourist

[ New ]
I recently bought my first GoPro (hero 9) and then got a protective case. The touch screen on the hero 9 already has terrible responsiveness, but due to my setup it is also more difficult to access now. I thought I had found the solution to my troubles when I saw that I could change settings in the app, but quickly realized there is no protune. I got really pissed when I realized they took it out recently to sell remotes. That's absolutely dishonest, and it has caused me to regret my purchase. If you're going to sell a flagship action camera with a barely functioning touchscreen, the least you can provide full camera control from the app. I'm dumbfounded. I won't by buying GoPro again, let alone the remote you're trying to hard to force people to buy. Any alternatives to GoPro? I'm looking to return mine.