Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Protune settings removed from app

[ New ]

Just spent an hour in the field trying to figure out why all of a sudden I couldn't find the settings.  My GoPro is in a housing and I don't have access to the screen to make adjustments.  This is very dissapointing.  I tweak white balance and ISO often and adjustments through the app were so easy.  Think I'll check out the Insta 360 for FPV use if this functionality doesn't come back.

Tourist

[ New ]

Is the suggestion to create a preset for every possible white balance and ISO setting I might want to use?  Please bring back the ability to adjust this in the app.

Tourist

[ New ]

Completely agree. This decision is mind numbingly stupid. What company in their right mind deliberately removes functionality from their app that people use every day? GoPro, please put this right.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Same for me, cant change my gopro hero 4 session protune settings without app

Tourist

[ New ]

Seriously...Who thought this was a good idea?  This is an essential feature of the app!

Sightseer

[ New ]

Really disappointed with this new update Man Sad

Tourist

[ New ]

Expect more of this, this is just the beginning. GoPro really doesn't care about their customers.

Tourist

[ New ]
I still can’t get over the absurdity of removing this essential feature. Once my camera is mounted, there is no getting to the back of it! I’m sure this is the case with a lot of users. If this is a marketing ploy to try and get customers to buy a “smart remote”, it will not work on me. I will happily switch cameras all together before being forced into buying another accessory. This is ridiculous that I can’t change basic “pro tune” settings now and this camera just lost a lot of worth to me. If this feature doesn’t return in the next update, I will be moving on from my GoPro.