Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Protune settings on app

[ New ]

Please bring these back. I'm running my GoPro's, and Max remotely on sailboats and not having the ability to preview and adjust the EV for best exposure is a deal killer, 

Any chance you can offer us the ability to roll back to the previous iOS version and recover this feature?

GoPro

Re: Protune settings on app

[ New ]
The ability to change Protune settings and camera beep volume are no longer on the GoPro app. Protune and camera beep settings can still be controlled on the camera. If you are looking for other ways to change these settings, visit The Inside Line for recommended tips and tricks.  We are also continuing to develop new features and ways of accessing existing camera settings to be most useful to GoPro users.

https://gopro.com/en/us/news/gopro-app-protune-feature-updates
Hiker

Re: Protune settings on app

[ New ]
Yes - I saw that info in the discussions already. I want to add my voice to those who are unhappy with the backward steps on these updates. Not exactly rocket science to maintain essential features during updates. Not being able to adjust exposure remotely for those using the app is one.

How about a little less vague response to when this feature will be restored?