Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Probleme apparaillage multiple GoPro

Bonjour,

Après avoir lu plusieurs postes liés aux mêmes soucis égaleùent des videos de youtubeur,  je remonte moi aussi le soucis.

Il est quasiment impossible d'avoir une connexion STABLE entre les multiples Gopro 7, GoPro 4.

8 Gopro en simultanées, parfois les videos se lancent, parfois non, parfois s'eteignent parfois non, se rallument une sur deux...

J'ai testé avec deux smart remote, idem même soucis, avec application tierce aucune solution.

Aucune mise à jour n'est prévu pour resoudre ce probleme.

j'ai essayé toutes les possiblités et procédure GoPro, passé des heures avec le service client, avec des échanges textes, videos, photos, on tourne en rond.

J'iamerai qu'aujourd'hui une solution soit à l'étude, mais ça me semble peine perdue, GoPro fait la sourde oreille.... !

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Probleme apparaillage multiple GoPro

Hi @sweetpike8521

Sorry for any trouble caused.

It will be best to reach out to our Support Team to move forward with this concern.

Let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.

You may contact them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

Sorry but i hope someone here, has a better solution than GoPro itself.

I cannot contact them directly as i used to do. I need to create a "ticket" and they will come back to me at any time ... (2, 3 week after) and if i miss their call, i need to redo a ticket etc...

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @sweetpike8521

It shouldn't take that long before someone gets back to you.

Once a request is logged a case number is generated.

Can we have the case number from the last time you have reached out?

You may also try initiating a chat session.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

Yes, here is the case number : #07309192

Thanks for the help

Highlighted
GoPro

@sweetpike8521, thank you for the info. We do not see any recent activity on your case. It will be best if you can contact our Support Team so they can further assist you with your case. You may reach them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.