Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Problemas para conectar mi GOPRO MAX con mi Teléfono

[ New ]

hola, me compre una GOPRO MAX, ya he tratado hasta con 4 equipos distintos (Samsung G6, A70, S20 y S20Ultra) y sigo todas las instrucciones de la cámara y la app, pero la cámara no me aparece en la lista de Wifi o Bluethoot de mi Telefono, lei varios post, reinicie, borre cache, reinstale la app, actualice el firmeware, probe con 2.4 y 5 Ghz, en fin toda esta lista de recomendaciones y nada. ya no se que hacer...tengo una GOPRO Fusion que al hacer el mismo procedicimiento, lo hace sin problemas. subo un video de ejemplo, disculpen la calidad.   https://www.dropbox.com/s/76qumu4aver2vcr/max.mp4?dl=0

I have a few troubleshooting suggestions that will help: 

1. Restart your mobile device. 
  2. Once your phone is back on, turn on/off the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. 
  3. Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings. 
  4. Remove your camera entry from the GoPro Quik's history. 
    • Android: Open GoPro Quik. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history. 
    • iOS: Open GoPro Quik. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history. 
  5. If using an Android device, clear the cache for the GoPro Quik in your device's settings under the "Applications" section. 
  6. Kill the app and relaunch it. 
  7. On your GoPro camera, turn the Wi-Fi off and on. Then restart the camera. 
  8. Now, put the camera in pairing mode. 
  9. Open the GoPro Quik on your phone and tap the camera icon. The app will try to connect via Bluetooth and take you through the pairing process. Follow the on-screen instructions in the app. 
    • Note: Some phones and regions require the camera to be in a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band, you may also try this out. 
  10. For future reconnections, just make sure that the camera’s Wi-Fi is on and you’ll be all set. 
GoPro

Re: Problemas para conectar mi GOPRO MAX con mi Teléfono

[ New ]

Thank you for the details that you provided, @pabloj5337. The video you included is greatly helpful in describing the issue. In this case, it would be best to get in touch with our Support Team so they can help with further troubleshooting. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. When connected, you may direct them to this thread for reference. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello, I contacted support and they sent me a link to upload photos of the ballot and the product, the page does not allow me to upload the photos but I did upload a URL with a download link, but I do not know if it was possible or they received the photos that They asked me, my case is 10284954, I need to know what will happen, thank you.

Screenshot_1.jpg

GoPro

[ New ]

@pabloj5337, I was able to check on your Support case and confirm that our Support Team received the requested files. They've sent you another email with the next processes needed. Please check your email for details. Let us know if anything else comes up. We appreciate your patience.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello aenriquez, they actually asked me for my address and I already sent all the information ... I suppose I will have to wait for what will happen since I have not had more news. Thank you so much.

Tourist

[ New ]
hi, any news about this? Thank you
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @pabloj5337

It will be best to reach out to Support to follow up on your case.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
ok i will do that. But is there any chance of you to see how my case is progressing? Ty.