Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Problemas de conexão sem fio wi-fi

[ New ]

Hello good afternoon! I'm having a problem with my gopro hero 5 meeting on the connection via wi-fi. Soon as soon as I started using it it worked normally, but then no more. I have already reset the wi-fi several times, I have already updated the camera version, I have tried to log in with the other devices and it does not work. The ID no longer appears on the device's Wi-Fi list.

GoPro

Re: Problemas de conexão sem fio wi-fi

[ New ]

Hello @toughoasis67316

Sorry to hear about the trouble. When you check on your camera, do you still have information for the Wi-Fi name and password? You can check this by going to Connect, and check on Connect new device. Once you have the information, see if you are able to manually join the network through your phone. If it does not work with your phone and the same goes with other phones, try the steps provided here and see if they help. Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

[ New ]

I have already done all the procedures that are indicated on the site. The Gopro ID no longer appears on the phone even when it is connected in pairing state. It connects to Bluetooth, but does not connect to Wi-Fi, nor does the camera ID appear in the phone list.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for posting back, @toughoasis67316. If that is the case, let our Support team help. Please get in touch with them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs