Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Problemas A50 Samsung

No puedo conseguir conectar la cámara Hero 7 black al móvil, he leído muchos post de personas con el mismo problema, una de las soluciones era la versión 5.2.3 de la app, podrían darnos acceso a esta actualización? Ayuda urgente! Gracias
Tourist

Re: Problemas A50 Samsung

Mi móvil es Samsung A50
GoPro

Hi @mechita3000

Please go over the steps on Troubleshooting GoPro App Connectivity Issues

Other users also suggest trying to connect via the connection settings of your phone instead of the app.

Also, please make sure the Smart Wi-Fi is turned off.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Hi!
Dear all,

I'm your help, hay try to connect my camera to my mobile phone, my mobile phone is a Samsung A50, I read a lot of comment in your forum community about the same problem, one of this comment was about the version of the GoPro app in android, to fix the problem is necesary to install the new version 5.2.3
This is a terrible problem, I cannot share my pictures in my mobile phone, I hope you can help me, I feel so sad I wait for your help, thank

Information about my mobile
Versión de SO:9
Tipo de SO: Android
Modelo de dispositivo:Samsung SM-A505FN
Versión de aplicación:5.2.2
Modelo de cámara/Historial de firmware:[HD7.01.01.70]
ID de cuenta de GoPro:3aa88366-fed0-430e-a0a2-2443c9158f10
GoPro

We have received several reports regarding this specific model and we have sent this to the team in charge.

We'll post an update as soon as we get one.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Tb estou com problemas no meu A50, tentei de tudo e nada, dai quando faço com o S9+ da minha esposa tudo funciona redondo, mas no A50 não sincroniza. Tenso demais!!!

GoPro

@saviobatista, apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We'll keep everyone posted as soon as we have any new information about this problem. We appreciate the patience.

Tourist

I have the same problem. Since I changed my smartphone to Samsung A50 I couldn't connect my phone to the wi-fi of the gopro... Someone has found any solution?