Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Problemas A50 Samsung

@aragon1006  escreveu:

Hi @radekbiker

This maybe due to the Bluetooth of the A50. Based on the Android OS that you have, your device supports the latest version of the GoPro App. There are instructions in the article below that might potentially fix the Bluetooth connectivity problem. Have a go at the suggested steps at https://www.getdroidtips.com/common-samsung-galaxy-a50-problems/ 

Thanks!

Ej

Já fiz o procedimento e simplesmente não funciona.

voltei a usar meu antigo S8+ so para a GoPro pq e impossivel comunicar o A50.

Muito Chata essa situação! Robot MadSmiley Mad

Highlighted
Explorer

For years I used Samsung phones. A couple years ago I switched to an LG v30 and couldn't be happier. I had no idea just how bad Samsung phones were until I jumped ship. Always something with their phones. Very annoying indeed!
Highlighted
Tourist

I have also problem with WIFI connection of my Samsung A50 and GoPro HERO 7 Black.
Bluetooth is paired, no problem, but it is impossible to connect with WIFI.
Sometimes I can see the WIFI from camera in my list of WIFIs on my phone but I cant connect.

GoPro App updated, Camera updated, Phone updated. Tried factory reset, clear WIFI list, Delete camera from App, Airplane mode, everything...

Highlighted
Tourist

Ich habe auch alles ausprobiert und es scheint keine Lösung zu geben.

Am besten gleich beides in die Tonne schmeissen.Das A50 ist Müll und die GoPro7 ist genau so ein Schrott.

In der Beziehung passen Sie sehr gut zueinander

Highlighted
Tourist

Does someone found the awnser to solve the problem with Samsung A50?

Thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone. Thank you all for going through the recommended steps. Our team is looking into the issue to see what can be done to establish some form of connectivity with the Samsung A50 phone. We will keep you posted as soon as we hear back from the team. Best regards!

Highlighted
Tourist

ZzZzZzZzZzz  waiting..........

@mariustanya  escreveu:

Hello Everyone. Thank you all for going through the recommended steps. Our team is looking into the issue to see what can be done to establish some form of connectivity with the Samsung A50 phone. We will keep you posted as soon as we hear back from the team. Best regards!

Highlighted
Tourist

please gopro team....help us