Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Problemas A50 Samsung

Thanks by NO. I tried it three times but it did not work for me. My blood pressure is taking a hammering, so frustrating!

Highlighted
Tourist

Ya pude conectar mi cámara con mi Samsung A50, eliminé la vinculación de Bluetooth, eliminé la vinculación de WiFi, eliminé la cámara de la aplicación luego eliminé la aplicación reinicie el teléfono en la cámara reset a todas las conecciones y empecé a hacer todo desde cero instalando la app, agregando una nueva camara, en la cámara conectar a la app y listo me conectó y ya puedo verla.
Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks for letting us know @dragon81

Highlighted
Sightseer

I also had a problem with a50 and Gopro Hero 5 Black about a month.. today I solved my problem. I just got a new update from Samsung today(2019/11/23). I updated my phone and then cleared the GoPro app cache memory and data on my phone. Then connect it with a GoPro. it worked then.Smiley WinkHeart now my headache solved.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Solved following the same steps!

Problema resuelto de la siguiente manera.

En español... instalen la última actualización de samsung.

En su teléfono A50:

Ajustes-Actualización de software-Descargar e instalar

Una vez actualizado...

Ajustes-Aplicaciones-GoPro-Almacenamiento-Eliminar datos y Eliminar caché

En cámara GoPro

Config conexión - Conectar nuevo dispositivo - GoPro APP

Abrir app de GoPro en A50 y seguir pasos para conectar.

No es necesario conectar wifi o bluetooth de manera manual.

Todo trabajando correcto. Saludos

Highlighted
Tourist

I've tried that several times now. I have the latest software on my A50. The camera and phone say they are connected but I cant control the camera via the app. It's VERY frustrating.

How about getting one of your tech guys to get an A50 and a GoPro hero5 and see if they can do it. If they can, post how here. 
Honestly, I'm totally fed up with this thing.Ive never had such a frustration piece of equipment in my life. GoPro PLEASE do SOMETHING!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Found the solution to connect A50 to gopro!!! 

I Enabled developer mode on Samsung A50 and my phone is able to connect to gopro and control it with all features.

Use these seps https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-turn-on-the-developer-options-menu-on-my-...

Spent a lot of time doing appreciate if you can like my Insta blog and subscribe to youtube channel for amazing motorcycle adventure gopro videos 

https://www.instagram.com/getsetride/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw22fp7DNF0nESTvQUTbRdw?

Regards

Jay