Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Problemas A50 Samsung

Gopro just sent me an e badge! Thanks Gopro but I don't want a badge - I want to connect my A50. Grrrrrr. Angry.

Highlighted
Tourist

I have two GoPros (Hero4 Black and newly acquired Hero8 Black) and yes ... a Samsung A50 as all of you. I have all the latest Gopro Hero8 1.20 firmware and Android App installed and Android 9 Kernel 4.14.62-16641116.

Interesting to see that:

- the Hero4 Black connects perfectly

- the Hero8 Black does not whatever I try (and yes I have read everything and I have tried everything and still doesn't work). It connects via Bluetooth and says "we found your GoPro" and all that but then it will not connect via WiFi. I tried manually connecting the WiFi but the Hero8 doesn't even appear on the WiFi list. Why make things so complicated? Why can the Hero8 WiFi be easily visible? Surely that is not just a problem with Samsung, it looks like a combination of problems from both sides.

Also, WHY do I have absolutely no issues with the Hero4 Black but with the Hero8 Black nothing works?

If I cannot connect my phone to the Hero8 Black I cannot upload anything easily to the net and the GoPro Plus subscription is no longer so interesting....

GoPro

Hello Everyone!

We have recently released an update for the GoPro app both on Android and iOS.

Please make sure to restart your phone before pairing it with the camera again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

Hurra

Alle Einstellungen(Netzwerkverbindungen) auf Handy und Gopro7 noch einmal zurück gesetzt.

App gelöscht und neu installiert.Alles neu gestartet. Es hat geklappt mit meinem A50. Ich kann Sie steuern.

Tourist

¿Qué hiciste, porque yo sigo sin poder conectar mi A50 con mi GoPro?

GoPro, por favor ayuda, es desesperadamente no poder usar una cámara que además de todo es cara y de mala calidad. Es muy molesto
Tourist

Alixhavz, similar to you, the GoPro App on my A50 still does not connet to my Hero 5 after the update. However, unlike boldpeak578, I did not uninstall and re-install the app. Good to know it worked for him. It remains incredible that the App on my old Samsung A5 continues to connect without problem to the Hero 5.

Tourist

Ich habe gestern die Version 6.2.1 herunter geladen. GoPro auf Werkseinstellungen gesetzt. Handy Netzwerksstellungen zurück gesetzt. Alles neu gestartet. Es ging nicht. Heute morgen noch gesehen das Samsung ein Sicherheits Update hat. Dieses herunter geladen. Dann noch einmal die selben Schritte wie gestern. Und dann funktionierte es.
Tourist

I updated both gopro hero5 black y gopro app on my galaxy a50...but I cant't pair yet....GOPRO TEAM PLEASE WE NEED HELP.
Screenshot_20191108-134332_GoPro.jpg