Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Problemas A50 Samsung

[ New ]
No puedo conseguir conectar la cámara Hero 7 black al móvil, he leído muchos post de personas con el mismo problema, una de las soluciones era la versión 5.2.3 de la app, podrían darnos acceso a esta actualización? Ayuda urgente! Gracias
Tourist

Re: Problemas A50 Samsung

[ New ]
Mi móvil es Samsung A50
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @mechita3000

Please go over the steps on Troubleshooting GoPro App Connectivity Issues

Other users also suggest trying to connect via the connection settings of your phone instead of the app.

Also, please make sure the Smart Wi-Fi is turned off.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi!
Dear all,

I'm your help, hay try to connect my camera to my mobile phone, my mobile phone is a Samsung A50, I read a lot of comment in your forum community about the same problem, one of this comment was about the version of the GoPro app in android, to fix the problem is necesary to install the new version 5.2.3
This is a terrible problem, I cannot share my pictures in my mobile phone, I hope you can help me, I feel so sad I wait for your help, thank

Information about my mobile
Versión de SO:9
Tipo de SO: Android
Modelo de dispositivo:Samsung SM-A505FN
Versión de aplicación:5.2.2
Modelo de cámara/Historial de firmware:[HD7.01.01.70]
ID de cuenta de GoPro:3aa88366-fed0-430e-a0a2-2443c9158f10
GoPro

[ New ]

We have received several reports regarding this specific model and we have sent this to the team in charge.

We'll post an update as soon as we get one.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Tb estou com problemas no meu A50, tentei de tudo e nada, dai quando faço com o S9+ da minha esposa tudo funciona redondo, mas no A50 não sincroniza. Tenso demais!!!

GoPro

[ New ]

@saviobatista, apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We'll keep everyone posted as soon as we have any new information about this problem. We appreciate the patience.

Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same problem. Since I changed my smartphone to Samsung A50 I couldn't connect my phone to the wi-fi of the gopro... Someone has found any solution?

Tourist

[ New ]
No, it doesn't work, I've tried so times and nothing. I could fix the problem with another smartphone.
The problem is the Samsung A50, I don't know if Samsung customer support can help us.
Tourist

[ New ]

Semana passada saiu uma atualização para o Android no A50, mas mesmo após a instalação da mesma a Hero5 continua sem comunicar! muito chato isso. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @saviobatista

Thanks for the update.

We'll have this shared to the team.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

Tengo el mismo problema con el Samsung A50. Imposible conectar la app de Gopro Hero 6 Black. He probado resetear Gopro, resetear conecciones, desinstalar app y nada. También he comprobado que a un Iphone 8 y a un samsung A9 la app se ha conectado sin problemas con la misma Hero 6 Black. POR FAVOR SI ME PUEDEN AYUDAR. GRACIAS!!!

Sightseer

Betreff: Problemas A50 Samsung

[ New ]

Ich habe auf Gopro firmware 1.80 installiert und auf Samsung A50 die ältere Gopro AppVersion 5.0 installiert.

Damit funktioniert wieder alles.

Tourist

Betreff: Problemas A50 Samsung

[ New ]

Onde baixo esse firmware GoPro 1.8? o App estou usando o 6.0 (8108).

ainda não consegui comunicar.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Aún no hay solución del A50 con la GoPro7 Black?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone, 

We just got an update from the team. The issue maybe associated with an issue on the Bluetooth of the A50s. Based on the android OS that you have, your device supports the latest version of the GoPro App. Whatever is causing the pairing to not be established does not seem to be a GoPro issue. There are instructions and information in the article below that might potentially fix the Bluetooth connectivity problem. 

Please have a go at the suggested steps here https://www.getdroidtips.com/common-samsung-galaxy-a50-problems/ . Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

@mariustanya  escreveu:

Hello Everyone, 

We just got an update from the team. The issue maybe associated with an issue on the Bluetooth of the A50s. Based on the android OS that you have, your device supports the latest version of the GoPro App. Whatever is causing the pairing to not be established does not seem to be a GoPro issue. There are instructions and information in the article below that might potentially fix the Bluetooth connectivity problem. 

Please have a go at the suggested steps here https://www.getdroidtips.com/common-samsung-galaxy-a50-problems/ . Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Li o artigo mas não vejo como isso pode resolver o problema, não vi nada de novo nas informações.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @saviobatista. Have you been able to try the recommended steps under parts labeled Bluetooth connectivity problems and Wi-Fi connectivity problems? 

Sightseer

[ New ]

não consigo conectar minha hero 6 Black com meu Samsung A5o, ja fiz de tudo e nada funciona, precisao da ajuda de vocês !

Tourist

[ New ]

@celiod20804  escreveu:

não consigo conectar minha hero 6 Black com meu Samsung A5o, ja fiz de tudo e nada funciona, precisao da ajuda de vocês !

Ehhh meu amigo, bem vindo ao clube! a alguns meses que estou nessa luta e nada! 

Tourist

[ New ]

@mariustanya  escreveu:

Hello @saviobatista. Have you been able to try the recommended steps under parts labeled Bluetooth connectivity problems and Wi-Fi connectivity problems? 

Sim, não vi nada demais nas instruções, mas mesmo assim fiz e mesmo assim não comunica, muito chata essa situação. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hallo, wie alle andere, auch ich habe Problem mit A50 und Gopro 5 und 7 zu verbinden. Kann jemand sagen, ob in der Zukunft eine Lösung kommt? Es dauert bischen zu lang, das so eine Firma keine Lösung hat...

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @radekbiker

This maybe due to the Bluetooth of the A50. Based on the Android OS that you have, your device supports the latest version of the GoPro App. There are instructions in the article below that might potentially fix the Bluetooth connectivity problem. Have a go at the suggested steps at https://www.getdroidtips.com/common-samsung-galaxy-a50-problems/ 

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Like everybody else in this string, my Samsung A50 does not connect to the GoPro App Version 6. None of the recommendations about Bluetooth or WiFi in https://www.getdroidtips.com/common-samsung-galaxy-a50-problems/ apply or make a difference. Hope GoPro figures out a solution soon.

Tourist

[ New ]

@aragon1006  escreveu:

Hi @radekbiker

This maybe due to the Bluetooth of the A50. Based on the Android OS that you have, your device supports the latest version of the GoPro App. There are instructions in the article below that might potentially fix the Bluetooth connectivity problem. Have a go at the suggested steps at https://www.getdroidtips.com/common-samsung-galaxy-a50-problems/ 

Thanks!

Ej

Já fiz o procedimento e simplesmente não funciona.

voltei a usar meu antigo S8+ so para a GoPro pq e impossivel comunicar o A50.

Muito Chata essa situação! Robot MadSmiley Mad

Explorer

[ New ]
For years I used Samsung phones. A couple years ago I switched to an LG v30 and couldn't be happier. I had no idea just how bad Samsung phones were until I jumped ship. Always something with their phones. Very annoying indeed!
Tourist

[ New ]

I have also problem with WIFI connection of my Samsung A50 and GoPro HERO 7 Black.
Bluetooth is paired, no problem, but it is impossible to connect with WIFI.
Sometimes I can see the WIFI from camera in my list of WIFIs on my phone but I cant connect.

GoPro App updated, Camera updated, Phone updated. Tried factory reset, clear WIFI list, Delete camera from App, Airplane mode, everything...

Hiker

[ New ]

Ich habe auch alles ausprobiert und es scheint keine Lösung zu geben.

Am besten gleich beides in die Tonne schmeissen.Das A50 ist Müll und die GoPro7 ist genau so ein Schrott.

In der Beziehung passen Sie sehr gut zueinander

Tourist

[ New ]

Does someone found the awnser to solve the problem with Samsung A50?

Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone. Thank you all for going through the recommended steps. Our team is looking into the issue to see what can be done to establish some form of connectivity with the Samsung A50 phone. We will keep you posted as soon as we hear back from the team. Best regards!

Tourist

[ New ]

ZzZzZzZzZzz  waiting..........

@mariustanya  escreveu:

Hello Everyone. Thank you all for going through the recommended steps. Our team is looking into the issue to see what can be done to establish some form of connectivity with the Samsung A50 phone. We will keep you posted as soon as we hear back from the team. Best regards!

Tourist

[ New ]
please gopro team....help us
Tourist

[ New ]
Yes pleassseeee!!!
Tourist

[ New ]
Anch'io ho a50 e con la hero 8 black arrivata oggi non riesco a collegarmi
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

We have recently released an update for the GoPro app both on Android and iOS.

Please make sure to restart your phone before paring it with the camera again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]
Keine Veränderung. Es funktioniert einfach nicht. Was ich überhaupt nicht verstehe, meine GoPro4 funktioniert problemlos mit dem A50.
Also liegt das doch nicht am Betriebsystem vom Handy sondern an der Software der Gopro7. Meine Geduld ist langsam zu Ende mit diesen Müll
Tourist

[ New ]

GoPro atualizada para a V 2.70
GoPro App atualizado V 6.2

e mesmo assim não funciona!!!! Smiley Mad

@aragon1006  escreveu:

Hello Everyone!

We have recently released an update for the GoPro app both on Android and iOS.

Please make sure to restart your phone before paring it with the camera again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
inpossible, algyien lo logró??
Screenshot_20191023-214150_GoPro.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]
Certo, ho la versione 6.2 dell'app ho spento e riavviato ma non funziona! Invito gli sviluppatori di gopro ad acquistarsi un samsung A50 e a provare così vi rendete conto!
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Guy,

I got the same issue, I tried via factory reset of Samsung A50 and Gopro 7 black.

It's not working, I try via download APK installer of an older version and it's not working too.

Tourist

[ New ]
Unfortunately no!!
I did notre try with thé latent version pushed yesterday on the stokes. Someone did dit?
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Guys,

Still the same probleme after updated the App, reset GoPro settings, bluetooth and Wifi.

Problem wifi access :(

GoPro

[ New ]

@grandpeak76637 @mechita3000 @atharem @krikos @greencliff64482 

Sorry about the frustration... We hear you, there's a bug report on this issue and the Team is on it.

Tourist

[ New ]

I got GoPro support by chat. The issue comes from the wifi frequency (5.8ghz) not suported on the GoPro.

I have contacted Samsung support to know if it was possible to swich the frequency on Samsung A50, but the awnser is No.

I hope you will find a solution on this problem because is really frustrating :( :(

Tourist

[ New ]

Será que isso acontece com toda a Linha A da samsung ou somente com o A50? 

Tourist

[ New ]

Yo tengo el mismo problema, he intentado de todo!! actualicé los 2 equipos y nada, no conecta, espero que Gopro saque una actualización en conjunto con Samsung, mis equipos gopro hero 6 y Samsung A50.

Hiker

[ New ]

4 Monate alleine schon in dieser Diskussion. Was hat sich getan? Nichts. 

GoPro schiebt es auf das Samsung und Samsung auf die GoPro. Kümmern um dieses Problem tut sich keiner

von beiden. Es wird nur immer vertröstet. Mit dem Samsung S8 von meinem Kollegen lässt sich meine GoPro7 übrigens auch nicht verbinden. Eins weiss ich. Weder GoPro noch Samsung werde ich jemals noch einmal kaufen. Nur Ärger damit

Tourist

[ New ]

Same here! Gopro please provide support for your products. This is very frustrating and I'm feeling ripped off as without the app it's not worh owning and can't get upgrades. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Gopro just sent me an e badge! Thanks Gopro but I don't want a badge - I want to connect my A50. Grrrrrr. Angry.

Tourist

[ New ]

I have two GoPros (Hero4 Black and newly acquired Hero8 Black) and yes ... a Samsung A50 as all of you. I have all the latest Gopro Hero8 1.20 firmware and Android App installed and Android 9 Kernel 4.14.62-16641116.

Interesting to see that:

- the Hero4 Black connects perfectly

- the Hero8 Black does not whatever I try (and yes I have read everything and I have tried everything and still doesn't work). It connects via Bluetooth and says "we found your GoPro" and all that but then it will not connect via WiFi. I tried manually connecting the WiFi but the Hero8 doesn't even appear on the WiFi list. Why make things so complicated? Why can the Hero8 WiFi be easily visible? Surely that is not just a problem with Samsung, it looks like a combination of problems from both sides.

Also, WHY do I have absolutely no issues with the Hero4 Black but with the Hero8 Black nothing works?

If I cannot connect my phone to the Hero8 Black I cannot upload anything easily to the net and the GoPro Plus subscription is no longer so interesting....