06-27-2019 12:29 PM
@keidot, thanks for the details. I'll post back as soon as I have further information. Your time and patience are very much appreciated.
07-06-2019 10:23 AM
07-08-2019 03:59 AM
07-08-2019 02:16 PM
07-09-2019 09:31 PM
I'm also having the same issue. I noticed there was a thread in September with the same issue
"Not possible to select music from Quik for mobile music library. (error happened during download)"
And it sounded like someone from gopro identifies the issue was on their side with their servers and resolved the issue.
I've tried reinstalling and both iphone and samsung note 8. No success. . .
07-11-2019 09:31 AM
I've tried reinstall Quik, im not logged in. Other then the music that plays automatically when you choosen your clips, no music plays.
Im on android.
07-13-2019 07:45 PM
A new version of Quik for Mobile (Android) has been recently released. Please install the latest version of Quik App (or update to it). After updating, clear cache on the app (phone) settings (just clear cache and not clear data) & restart your phone.
Let us know how it works for you.
07-14-2019 08:59 PM
Still not working. . .
- Uninstalled app
- Installed "new" app from play store
- Cleared cache
- Restarted phone
- Opened Quik > Create new video > Chose some random test clips > Check mark
- Opened music library
- All but a few songs that always worked have no icon
- When pushing them it just continues to try to load forever
- When pushing check to accept an error message appears: "Error. An error happened during download. Try again later."
- Checking "Offline Music Library" does nothing