Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Problem mit GoPro App bei 360° Videos

Hallo Zusammen.

Habe heute die neue GoPro Max erhalten. Habe auch 360° Videos aufgenommen. Diese kann ich auch auf dem Rechner anschauen. 

Leider nicht auf dem iPhone. Ton ist da.....

Was könnte da das Problem sein.

Vielleicht kann mir da jemand helfen.

Gruss

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Problem mit GoPro App bei 360° Videos

[ Edited ]

@steffens81, what's the iPhone model used and the iOS version installed? For further reference, see 360 Media Support in the GoPro App. Have the latest version of the GoPro App installed on your phone as well.

Additionally, make sure to have the latest firmware installed on your MAX camera. See MAX - Software Update Instructions.

Highlighted
Tourist

i use a iPhone XS Max with iOS 13.4.1.
the app Version ist the 6.11 (3659)
the max have the Version 1.50
Highlighted
GoPro

@steffens81, thanks for the details. This might also be related to the issue discussed in this thread. See if the resolution provided by another user will help.

Highlighted
GoPro

@steffens81 that trick shared by @aenriquez is definitely worth checking as this has solved the issue for other users who had similar problems.
Let us know how it goes.
Also know that an update is about to come soon - if you're interested in having it before it's live do let me know I can get you a beta version of 6.13.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello. 

ok i will test the new version 6.13. It is better then reset my iPhone. I hope the new version work better. 

Thanks ....

Highlighted
GoPro

@steffens81 

6.13 will be live soon - however if this update doesn't help, I'm afraid the best we got is the other tip that we shared with you which another user with the exact same problems has found some time back.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello again.

The new Version 6.13 have the same Problem with the 360° Videos on the iPhone. Only sound no Video......