Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Preview suddenly not working anymore. GoPro wifi signal absent?

[ New ]

So then guys and girls, finally after wrestling with this app finally managed to get it all working.

All I had to do was turn off my phone and turn it back on, boom the preview started to work, but after playing around with the app it seem to start lagging and the spinning circle of doom was just doing nothing, so closed the app and relaunched it with no success, so this time I turned off my GoPro this time and turned it back on (while the app was running) boom back in business. Hope this helps others. My GoPro is a hero 8 black. I'm running an iPhone XR on latest iOS. All apps updated. 

Tourist

[ New ]

I re-used my GoPro HERO 8 Black yesterday after the long winter break (in the meantime I upgraded from iPhone XS to iPhone 12 Mini).

The GoPro app that is now called QUIK seems to have gone through major upgrades: I had to re-dowload it and set it up from scratch. I paired it with my GoPro again and the preview has had not problems working. 

Not sure if the GoPro engineers have finally solved that bug with this major upgrade of the app, I'll keep using it and let's see if it's going to keep working or it'll start having problems again.

Tourist

[ New ]
Try what I described to do dude, i had the exact same thing, seems it needs your phone to have a full power off and restart and the camera the same too, to get it to re-sync properly