Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Please help! Nothing is saving to the cloud

[ New ]
I been trying to find a solution for a while for this and can’t seem to find a solution nothing works. My mobile update is on so it should auto upload it never has. I’m at 50gb on my phone on videos. I need this on my cloud assap!
GoPro

Re: Please help! Nothing is saving to the cloud

[ New ]

Hello @alf8a. Just check, have you already downloaded the media files from the GoPro camera to the GoPro App?

Though the process should automatically start when your phone is within Wi-Fi range, try the following accordingly to force restart the upload process: 

1. Make sure that you're connected to the Wi-Fi network. 
  2. Disable Mobile Upload and Celular Upload (if enabled) in the app. Settings > Account > GoPro Plus > Mobile Upload 
  3. Completely force close out of the app (from the Home screen, swipe up on the app's preview to close the app). 
  4. Re-open the GoPro App. 
  5. Enable Mobile Upload. 

The items in the App tab will start to queue up for cloud upload. Successful uploads will display a checkmark. If an item fails to upload, it will be marked with an error icon, and it’ll try the upload again when your device is in range. 

Let us know how it goes.