Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Please add "Storage Selection" on Android

There flogging GoPro plus ie paid for storage in the cloud why would they bother allowing access to your sd card? Don't know what android phone gives the option indicated by Royalbluff4772 hiker but mine don't.
Highlighted
Tourist

I can see you dont probably understand whole thing. We are customers that is why they should care!!! I cant use cloud when iam in land without internet connection. I just want to transfer all videos to my phone.. But you cant when you have only 12gb internal and cant move to your free 64gb external. You are just that person who actually write before think. Says " iam fine mine is working" but we have a problem a thats the reason why Gopro Support hub exist. :)

Highlighted
Tourist

Disregarding your demeaning tone I do understand I have the exact same problem. And yes I do think it's an app problem as others give the choice of whether to install and or store to sd card so it's up to GoPro to sort it. I just gave an indication as to why they may not be so inclined. Comprendez. .
Highlighted
Tourist

Having GoPro Plus makes no difference as when you want to edit footage you need to download it to your device first and many phones don't have the storage capacity to do this hence why they come with SD slots to hold extra stuff like photos and videos.

The only work around I have found is a costly one which is have a dedicated device for managing and editing your videos. Very frustrating as GoPro's entire business plan is not just shooting footage but helping users post/share it.

GOPRO I KNOW YOU'RE BUSY WITH FUSION BUT CAN YOU PLEASE GET AN INTERN OR SOMEONE TO SORT THIS OUT!!?!?!

Highlighted
Tourist

Good point and Quik is on internal memory too. I'm on holiday and wish I'd brought my laptop. Does the desktop version solve the problem? I signed up for Plus just to get my videos home.
Highlighted
Sightseer

This thread has been tagged as Solved! I don't think GoPro support are looking at this.
Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Nope the don't... 

Highlighted
Tourist

this is not an option, buying new stuff to access built in functionnality. Android is not IOS . Just ask your devs to add that like others do.