Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Please add "Storage Selection" on Android

The problem IS and WILL ALWAYS BE to have the option to SAVE THE APP AND THE STORAGE OPTIONS TO SD CARD! Good software writes that in.
Sightseer

i just domne a sjohn suggested butbi also went into the quik app nobodys mentioned that and chaNGED THATS TO SD HOPEFULLY THAT WILL WORK

Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Seriously GoPro, stopping users from saving to their SD card seems like a commercial decision to push people towards your Plus service without thinking of the concequences.. e.g. not enough space on our internal storage to copy footage across!! Embarrasing really considering users have already forked out on your hardware!

Sightseer

I have smartphone with no more memory and SD card 32gb empty and impossible copy video on gopro on my phone... Please correct saving directly in gallery SD card ...go pro it is unusable after the last upgrade and the thing is disconcerting..please upgrade the app with storage selection!

Sightseer

Yep same problem, the solution they listed isn't an option on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Active. I have to manually move each file. Sucks please update the app
Tourist

Very annoing problem. You made us use the internal storage by force. Complitly unaccaptable!!!

Highlighted
Tourist

I am new to this gopro thing, but I have to say that I am realy disapointedwith this GoPro approch. 

It is unacceptable for their app not to use the external storage. Other apps are using it. For sure they can if they want.

Tourist

Another new GoPro user here. loads os space on my SD card, internal memory full.
feels like a push to GoPro's paid storage option.

I'll just stop using the app anduse the desktop (an look for a camera that does let me use my phone for transfer).