05-25-2018 10:52 AM
Apart from not having enough memory, here are few other reasons why an export fails when using Splice:
Splice is designed for use with videos captured with your GoPro, iOS devices and any other format that your device can handle. Creating projects that contain videos from other sources may result in unexpected issues.
If you are using videos from other sources, it's possible that Splice does not have access to your Photos (to save the project to your device).
- Tap on the Settings app
- Scroll down until you find the entry for Splice
- Tap on Splice
- Verify Splice has access to Photos.
What Can You Try
- If none of the above apply, restarting your device works sometimes. Press and hold the devices home button and sleep button until the device restarts.
- Create another project and add the same videos or photos one by one. When you add a video or photo check to see if it exports.
- Do the same with music and then effects. This will isolate what is causing the problem.
If you continue to have trouble please feel free to reach out to our Support Team here.