Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Phone take me out off splice while exporting.

I wanna export 3.25 min video from splice. I have 20 Gb available at my phone 6 and it takes me out of the app while it is exporting. Around 20%

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Phone take me out off splice while exporting.

Hi @rockywave81464

Apart from not having enough memory, here are few other reasons why an export fails when using Splice: 

Video Formats
Splice is designed for use with videos captured with your GoPro, iOS devices and any other format that your device can handle.  Creating projects that contain videos from other sources may result in unexpected issues.

Photo Access
If you are using videos from other sources, it's possible that Splice does not have access to your Photos (to save the project to your device).

1. Tap on the Settings app
  2. Scroll down until you find the entry for Splice
  3. Tap on Splice
  4. Verify Splice has access to Photos.

What Can You Try

• If none of the above apply, restarting your device works sometimes. Press and hold the devices home button and sleep button until the device restarts.
  • Create another project and add the same videos or photos one by one. When you add a video or photo check to see if it exports.
  • Do the same with music and then effects. This will isolate what is causing the problem.

If you continue to have trouble please feel free to reach out to our Support Team here.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Phone take me out off splice while exporting.

Thanks for your answer,

I checked the same info at FAQ´s page.

All videos were from Go Pro, I restarted the Iphone hundred of times and I did it again. 

It´s not working good.