Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Persistant Notification-cloud in progress

[ New ]

Although I do not have gopro plus, I get a persistent notification on my statuts bar indicating "Cloud Upload in progress", and upon clicking on it i end up on a black screen on the Gopro app.

Anoyne else facing this issue ? I'm running Android 9 on an HDMI Global Nokia 7.1

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Persistant Notification-cloud in progress

[ New ]

Hello @foggyflare5813. It is odd for you to continue having such notification without a Plus account. Is this issue observed even with the latest version (6.2.3) of the GoPro App installed? But it could also be because your subscription was just canceled. After cancellation, you still have 30 days to access the Plus cloud. See if logging out of your then Plus account will get rid of the notification. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@foggyflare5813, sorry for the delayed response. This is a bit strange. Do you see any media under the "Cloud" tab in the GoPro App? When you log in to https://gopro.com/login, do you have any access to Media Library?

Hiker

[ New ]

No, since I do not have Gopro Plus anymore.

The persistant notification has now moved to "Looking for new media". Still the same issue, as it pops up after opening the app, does nothing and stays after clsoing the app. Only force quitting the app removes the notification.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @foggyflare5813. It is odd for you to continue having such notification without a Plus account. Is this issue observed even with the latest version (6.2.3) of the GoPro App installed? But it could also be because your subscription was just canceled. After cancellation, you still have 30 days to access the Plus cloud. See if logging out of your then Plus account will get rid of the notification. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello, 

I have uploaded to the most recent verison and it doesn't seem to show up anymore. Probabaly the 30 days you mentioned. I'll let you know if it's still a trouble