Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

OnePlus 6T unable to pair with GoPro Fusion

[ New ]

Hi 
I bought the GoPro Fusion in August directly from the GoPro website and gave them the address to be shipped to my sister in the US.  She brought me the camera mid-September when she came to visit my Mom and I have tried to use the camera without success.  I have a OnePlus 6T mobile and I did everything to try to pair it but an error comes up stating that 'My phone cannot control your Fusion or support the 360 media on it.  How I'm supposed to see what's the camera taking and to edit images and video???
Did I buy this camera just to look at it??????????   
In July 2019 I bought the Hero 7 Black from a local shop here in Malta at full price and I had no problem to pair it with my OnePlus 6T and the mobile I have flies compared to iphones.  Even on my Windows 10 computer I could not install the Fusion Studio program. 
I cannot understand why all these things have not been told to me in the 2 chats I have had with your GoPro operators there before I bought it.  Why both GoPro and DJI push us to buy iphones.  In January 2014 I bought the DJI Phantom 2 online which did not have a camera and bought the latest GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition at that time and also had difficulties to run and edit the video on my computer.  In 2016 I bought the Phantom 4 and also I cannot use my OnePlus 6T with it and I still need to use my old mobile the Samsung J7.  I cannot understand all this.  
Now my problem is that I need to use the FUSION as it has been already 1 month since my sister brought it for me and I have an expensive camera which I cannot use.  How nice and today I'm seeing that GoPro launched their new cameras Hero 8 Black and MAX.  Wow great.  
Kindly can I get some assistance about this as I want to make use of this Fusion camera.
Screenshot_20190908-131228.jpg

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: OnePlus 6T unable to pair with GoPro Fusion

[ New ]

@tbone26, sorry to hear about the trouble. OnePlus 6 / 6T appears to be one of the supported devices for Fusion camera. Full list of devices can be viewed here. Please ensure to have all the devices updated to their latest version and try to reset the connections following the instructions here.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: OnePlus 6T unable to pair with GoPro Fusion

[ New ]

@tbone26, sorry to hear about the trouble. OnePlus 6 / 6T appears to be one of the supported devices for Fusion camera. Full list of devices can be viewed here. Please ensure to have all the devices updated to their latest version and try to reset the connections following the instructions here.