Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Old media won't load

I uploaded media to the app back in August but then I got a new phone. after downloading the app again and logging in, my old media isn't there. Is there anyway I can retrieve it?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Old media won't load

@noblerange83746 - It depends on where the content was stored. If you have GoPro PLUS and were uploading the content to your cloud account, when you sign in to your account on your new device, the cloud content should be there. If the content was just saved on your old device and not backed up anywhere else, then if you can still access the content, you may be able to transfer it over to your new device.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Old media won't load

@noblerange83746 - It depends on where the content was stored. If you have GoPro PLUS and were uploading the content to your cloud account, when you sign in to your account on your new device, the cloud content should be there. If the content was just saved on your old device and not backed up anywhere else, then if you can still access the content, you may be able to transfer it over to your new device.