Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Notification Bar Icon Problem

KakaoTalk_20200214_141617282.jpg

Hi, I don't use GoPro Plus. But sometimes cloud upload icon appears at noti bar. What's happening?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Notification Bar Icon Problem

Hello @3020709. This is odd. What does the notification actually say? By any chance, do you recall any instance when this usually appears - say when a camera is connected to your mobile device through the GoPro App? Have you not subscribed to GoPro PLUS even for a trial? 

Highlighted
Tourist

I attached another screen shot. Korean ''클라우드 업로드 진행 중.." means ''Cloud uploads processing.'' I have never tried GoPro Plus trial. This icon is also displayed when no camera is connected and when I do not start GoPro app. Why is the icon displayed if nothing happens?
Screenshot_20200217-021644_Translate.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks for getting back to us @3020709

We'll have this shared to the team.

What email address did you use on the GoPro app?

Would you mind testing this with another phone and see if the same happens.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

My e-mail address is ***********@*****.com

Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the information you provided, @3020709. We confirm that there is no PLUS subscription associated with your email address. By any chance, do you have a Google Play or iTunes account that could have been used to subscribe to PLUS? 

Highlighted
Tourist

No. I don't have.

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

@3020709, do you have the same email address associated with the GoPro user account signed in to the GoPro App on your mobile device? Try to sign out of the app and log back in.