Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Not possible to Download App on my Mobilephone

[ New ]

Hello,

Wenn ich die GoPro-App herunterladen möchte, teilt mir mein Android-Handy mit, dass die App nicht mit dem Smartphone kompatibel ist !!!!

Unter anderem funktioniert es auch nicht unter Windows 10/ 64 Bit.

Mein Smartphone:

Samsung

Android-Version 7.1.1.

Samsung SM-J510FN

Dual Sim

Mein GoPro 8 Black

Please give me a positive Feedback.

Best regards,

Andy

GoPro

Re: Not possible to Download App on my Mobilephone

[ New ]

Hi @daringpike22230,

Probably your phone can't handle the app.

Regarding Windows 10 64 Bit, the app should be compatible. 

Are you getting any error message?

What is the exact specs of your computer?

-Jay

Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you for your quick message, at first i have a smartphone problem but i understand not why??
My software from Android would be the same like the minimum requirement from gopro app !! So i wonder why it is not working.
Secound problem is windows 10, i have windows 10 with 64 bit, if i want open some video file the sytem try to do but it dont open it. At error file is " no feedback" and the screen is frozen.
I try it to delete and installed new with the same error message??

Screenshot_20200308-015231.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

@daringpike22230, there's some information in this thread about the GoPro App that will help: https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Mobile/GoPro-App-not-compatible-with-my-device/m-p/512...

As for your Windows 10 computer, are you having issues with the Quik for Desktop app? Could you please tell us more about the issue? What's your workflow?

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for give me this link and message, but it works not on this way, to get the app from a another phone to my phone.

I be boring about this, and now i do the best way for me, i give the hero 8 black back to the shop where i bought it and change the manufactory about action cam, it gets me angry to spend much money ( and time ) for a cam how dosen`t work on my mobile and pc. i got no nerv`s to do this and wait if someone have the solution for this, and i don`t want to change my phone only for this problem.

If i see this tread about more user, (same like me) from this cam`s  with the same problems, i wonder why it take so long time to fix it.

If it works sometime`s so i will see if i buy me some cam from GoPro again.

Bye.

GoPro

[ New ]

@daringpike22230 Sorry about that, we know it's really frustrating. The thing is that it's not only the Android version that is important for the App to work but also the OpenGL version (graphical framework provided by the OS).