Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Not enough storage

[ New ]

I am being told I dont have enough space on my tablet when pulling videos from the cloud into the app for editing. I have installed an SD card for more space but still get this error? Do I need to change some sort of settings for the videos to save to the SD card rather than the tablet?

Sightseer

Re: Not enough storage

[ New ]

This is stupid! This has been an issue for over six months now ( that i know of)

@barbsar wrote:

I am being told I dont have enough space on my tablet when pulling videos from the cloud into the app for editing. I have installed an SD card for more space but still get this error? Do I need to change some sort of settings for the videos to save to the SD card rather than the tablet?

. How long does it take these guys just to add the option to choose your storge location on a App?? 

GoPro

Re: Not enough storage

[ New ]

@barbsar, the app currently uses the mobile device's internal storage by default. 

We are continuously working on improving the experience of our users. We'll have this forwarded to the team in charge.