Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Non riesco a copiare i contenuti cosa faccio?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Non riesco a copiare i contenuti cosa faccio?

Hello, @edo1207. Whatis it that you would like to copy? From where and to where? Please provide us more details regarding your issue so we can help you best. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Da go pro app a iPhone. Quando clicco copia contenuti mi dice impossibile accedere alla rete di go pro hero 8
Highlighted
GoPro

@edo1207, if the media files are already downloaded into the GoPro App, saving them to Photos (phone) doesn't necessarily require the GoPro camera to be connected.

Does the error show that it fails to download? Could you please share with us a screenshot showing the issue so we can look further into the details from here?

Highlighted
Tourist

image.jpg

Highlighted
GoPro

@edo1207, this is odd. You should be able to download/save the files from the GOPRO APP to PHONE even without the camera connected as long as they're already in the app (not in the SD card/camera). Learn more through this article How to View, Copy, and Delete Media Using the GoPro App.

If you are having trouble downloading from your GOPRO HERO8 BLACK to the GOPRO APP, please try to unpair and re-pair your camera to the app. Additionally, some phones and regions require the camera to be in a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band, you may also try this out.