Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Non riesco a collegare gopro 9 a nessuno smarphone

[ New ]
Ho provato diverse volte sia con huawei p 30 pro che LG g6 ed entrambi mi danno lo stesso messaggio do errore, mentre la fotocamera dice che è collegata.
Qualcuno ha lo stesso problema? Come ha risolto?
La gopro è correttamente aggiornata all'ultima versione.
Screenshot_20201018_144835_com.gopro.smarty.jpg

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Non riesco a collegare gopro 9 a nessuno smarphone

[ New ]

Hello, @white96. Try manually connecting to the camera's WiFi network.  Send the app to the background and manually connect to the camera from your phone’s WiFi settings. You can find the password by putting the camera in pairing mode, then hitting the Info button on the camera. If applicable, change the Wi-Fi Band on your camera to 2.4GHz. 

Make sure as well that the location services is enabled on your phone. You may have to manually do it if the app does not automatically detect it. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @white96. Try manually connecting to the camera's WiFi network.  Send the app to the background and manually connect to the camera from your phone’s WiFi settings. You can find the password by putting the camera in pairing mode, then hitting the Info button on the camera. If applicable, change the Wi-Fi Band on your camera to 2.4GHz. 

Make sure as well that the location services is enabled on your phone. You may have to manually do it if the app does not automatically detect it. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi,
The app detect the camera, but can't connect.
I tried what you explained, but my phone doesn't detect camera's wifi... I can see it only on Bluetooth.
I tried to switch off Bluetooth, and delete the camera from devices, tried again, but it doesn't work.
Why the phone can't see camera's wifi?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @white96

If you haven't yet, please try a manual update.

https://gopro.com/en/us/update/hero9-black

Then reset the camera, go to Preferences> Reset> Factory Reset

Once done please try pairing the camera again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
I have already done that couple of times
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @white96

Let our Support Team check on this further.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Heads up! Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej