Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

No sound when playback from Go Pro Plus on IPad

I have a Silver 7 Go Pro.  I recently uploaded a few videos to my Go Pro Plus account.  When playing back I get no audio from 2 of the 3 videos I uploaded.  All other videos on the cloud play the audio fine during playback.  I still have the original files on my camera and the audio is fine when I play back the files on the camera.  Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: No sound when playback from Go Pro Plus on IPad

Sorry about that @jmier I can only suppose that it's an isolated issue with those particular files. Maybe something happened during transfer, unclear what. Since you still have the original files on your camera, I would suggest that you delete the ones that have audio problem from the Cloud and take them again from your camera to do the upload to the Cloud again. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry about that @jmier I can only suppose that it's an isolated issue with those particular files. Maybe something happened during transfer, unclear what. Since you still have the original files on your camera, I would suggest that you delete the ones that have audio problem from the Cloud and take them again from your camera to do the upload to the Cloud again. 

Highlighted
Tourist

I have done that twice, the sound was restored on first playback and then the sound stopped.  The same problem persists in the App during playback.  Video is prefect just no sound.