Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

No media yet - But I have 9.000+ photos

Hello,
I use the app "GoPro" to see my photos and videos. I have been using this app for years and I never had a problem until today.

Now, when I try to see my photos the app says "No media yet", but all the media is still in the SD Card (I checked that looking in the GoPro screen and connecting the GoPro to my notebook.

I also took a new photo/recorded a new video to test. Both were saved in the SD Card, but I can't see them in the app too.

I tried in 2 differents Iphones.

When that happen I was exploring the Gopro settings, maybe I changed something... (but I'm sure I didn't delet the media)

I also tried to import the media to my MacBook Air but I don't have enough memory in my notebook.

IMG_3290.PNG
GoPro

Re: No media yet - But I have 9.000+ photos

Hello @joãof47. You should be able to view the media on the SD card in your GoPro camera if you are connected to the camera via the GoPro App. If you are not able to view your media on the camera from the app, typically this would indicate that the files were recorded in a resolution that is too high for your mobile device.

When your camera is connected to your phone or tablet, press the GoPro Media button to display the camera's content. This is the button with 9 white squares that will appear when you are controlling the camera using the app and will allow you to view thumbnails of any videos or pictures that are currently stored on the camera's SD card.

See if the troubleshooting steps under "“No Media” in this article will help. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Tourist

The files weren't recorded in a resolution too high for my mobile device (IPhone X). Like I said, I have been using this app for years to see the files and I NEVER had this problem. Today I was seeing my photos (9.000+) normally and in about 30 minutes later I started to receive the message "No Media Yet".
And I didn't delete these files accidentally because I can see in the GoPro's screen that I have 9000+ photos.
GoPro

@joãof47, please browse through the GoPro App's media list and see if the recent media files are just dated incorrectly. If so, is your GoPro camera's date setup correctly? 

In the GoPro App's (latest version 6.0) media tab, tap on the arrows icon at the top-left corner of the screen and select to sort the files by "Download Date." Are you able to see the contents you've recently downloaded?