Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

No me deja entrar en app android

[ New ]
Buenas tardes!
No entiendo porque No me deja entrar en la app de Android con mi usuario y contraseña (Me dice que no tengo Internet) .. Pero en la página web si me deja entrar sin ningún problema..
Mu
20191114_183713.jpg

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: No me deja entrar en app android

[ New ]

Hi @samulsk,

Since you're using Mobile Data, please check the app permission. Probably your phone does not allow that app to use your mobile data. 

Just remove that on the apps permission and allow it to access internet using your data. 

Also have you tried rebooting your phone? Rebooting your phone helps most of the time. 

Try to reset the APN as well.

Mobile Data > Wireless Controls or Wireless & Networks. Access whichever variation of the menu you have and look for Access Point Names. Tap the menu icon and select Reset to defaults.

Please let us know if that will work. 

Regards,

-Jay

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: No me deja entrar en app android

[ New ]

Hi @samulsk,

Since you're using Mobile Data, please check the app permission. Probably your phone does not allow that app to use your mobile data. 

Just remove that on the apps permission and allow it to access internet using your data. 

Also have you tried rebooting your phone? Rebooting your phone helps most of the time. 

Try to reset the APN as well.

Mobile Data > Wireless Controls or Wireless & Networks. Access whichever variation of the menu you have and look for Access Point Names. Tap the menu icon and select Reset to defaults.

Please let us know if that will work. 

Regards,

-Jay