Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

No me deja editar en la app videos en slow motion / I can not edit slow motion videos in the app IOS

[ New ]

Cuando quiero editar un video y hacer una creación, al seleccionar el highligth no me deja seleccionar para indicar en puntos específicos que quiero en cámara lenta / when I want to edit and make a creation, I select to choose highligths but I can not select slow motion in specific momentes 

This is in GoPro A

GoPro

Re: No me deja editar en la app videos en slow motion / I can not edit slow motion videos in the ...

[ New ]

@juanjosev7863, what was the video resolution used? In order to slow down, you can record with frame rates 60fps and up. To speed up, try using 24 fps.

Also, the Speed options in the GoPro app (slomo/fastmo) can vary depending on the devices. This option is automatically deactivated on lower-end mobile devices as it can cause lags.

Sightseer

Re: No me deja editar en la app videos en slow motion / I can not edit slow motion videos in the ...

[ New ]

But in the edition in the GoPro App for IOS It does not appear the slow motion part, like in the image. So I Can not edit with slow motion 

Captura de Pantalla 2021-02-26 a la(s) 10.59.48 a. m..png
GoPro

[ New ]

@juanjosev7863, I see what you mean. Unfortunately, this feature isn't currently available on iOS. We are continuously working on improving the experience of our users. We'll have this forwarded to the team in charge.